How surprised was I when I received a notification that I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award? I’m a fairly new blogger, so this was quite a big deal to me. Since getting involved with this community, the outpouring of support is amazing. I get to pay this support forward by nominating other fantastic bloggers for this award.
Thank you for the nomination Candace @CKellsC
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Questions Asked of Me
1. Who is your targeted audience for your blog?
I’m not really sure I have a targeted audience. Although my blog is called, My Organic Life Journey, I write more than just about food. I write about life in general, travel, essential oils, and personal reflections. So, I suppose anyone who is interested in these topics would be my targeted audience.
2. What is your favorite food?
Oh my! Too many to choose from. I really try to eat organic, whole food however, I’m a sucker for pizza, cake, and cookies.
3. How do you handle stress?
Oh, I hate stress. I handle stress by walking with my dog, positive self talk, and essential oils.
4. What is the most daring thing that you’ve done?
Okay. I want to keep it G rated. I’ve done a lot in my 55 years. After I graduated from college I realized I couldn’t live at home with my parents. So with $500 to my name I moved to Pennsylvania with a college friend, rented an apartment, and got a job. The best part is that I met my husband there.
5. Where is your favorite place that you’ve visited?
I would have to say that France would be my favorite place outside the USA. Within the United States, my favorite place visited would be Yosemite.
6. What is your definition of success?
Definition of success…hmmm. To me I suppose it’s any time things go the way you want them to.
7. Do you consider yourself a creative person?
It really depends on the situation. If I’m not interested, I find it hard to be creative. Otherwise, yes, I consider myself creative.
8. How did you meet your best friend?
Well, my best friend is my husband. We were neighbors in the same apartment complex over 30 years ago. He asked me to pick up his mail while he went home to visit his parents. ❤️
9. Do you believe that there is someone out there for everyone?
Yes, I definitely do think there is someone for everyone. It might not happen when you want it to. That person might show up in your life when you least expect it.
10. What do you do for writers block?
I surf the web, read other blogs, and go for long walks. This usually helps to spark some ideas.
11. Where do you plan to look for inspiration for future blog posts?
Again, I think reading other blogs and things that happen in my life will be the inspiration.
Questions For My Nominees
1. What things are you most grateful for in your life?
2. What is the story behind your blog’s name?
3. What food could you not live without?
4. How has blogging changed your life? Merry
5. What are 3 random facts about yourself?
6. What do you hope to accomplish in 2018?
7. What do you do for writer’s block?
8. What is your favorite place that you’ve visited?
9. How did you meet your best friend?
10. Do you consider yourself a creative person?
11. Do you believe there is someone out there for everyone?
3 thoughts on “The Sunshine Blogger Nomination”
I love your blog! Followed! Mine is http://www.rimpysreads.wordpress.com
Thanks so much for the nomination (sorry i’m only just getting round to reading this but i’ll post mine soon!). I enjoyed reading this, we have the same ideas on handling stress (though I walk without a dog). I also think uprooting and moving somewhere completely new us a very brave thing to do.
LikeLiked by 2 people
No worries about when you post yours. I know it takes time and life happens. 😄. Looking forward to reading yours
LikeLiked by 2 people